CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

First Bath.

She had her first bath last week. As in regular Diva fashion she LOVES her spa time. Loves. It. She melts into it and just blows bubbles and is so divine while we wash her...



Diva with her Princess Ducky...



This face says "Why yes you may massage me there, thank you servant."



She loved having her hair washed, but who doesn't is that why women pay ridiculous amounts of money to have someone wash/cut their hair?



Bath time is all done so she rewards us with smiles.



Now that she has been washed and pampered and about to be fed she can go to sleep knowing she is a Princess and is loved. We love you baby girl.

4 comments:

  1. She is still so small! Blows me away! How amazing that she has come so far, a bath is a big deal. :) It's great to see her improve day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I'm so happy that she is doing so well. Jim and I just love you guys, and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! That is TOOOO PRECIOUS!!! She is DEFINATELY Heaven's little miracle and as ADORABLE as can be!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a beautiful little baby doll! It so great to see you so HAPPY!!! I think of you every time I drive past your condo. I can't wait for you to be able to bring her home. Love ya tons! Is there anything I can do?

    ReplyDelete